Directed by Mohs Micrographic Surgeon and Dermatopathologist, Dr. Daniel Sheehan, Harmonie Medical is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art skin cancer treatment using the latest Mohs Micrographic Surgery excision techniques. As a leading dermatologist in Evans, GA and Augusta, Dr. Sheehan distinguishes Harmonie Medical in providing specialists in every step of your care whether you are being treated for a general dermatological problem, skin cancer, or require facial reconstruction following skin cancer treatment. In addition, the complete removal of each skin cancer treated at Harmonie Medical is determined by a board certified dermatopathologist. Dermatopathology is the medical specialty of microscopically examining skin specimens, critically important in assessing the complete excision of skin cancer. Harmonie Medical is proud to be the only Dermatology practice in the Augusta and Central Savannah River Area to offer this specialized expertise.
In keeping with Harmonie Medical's philosophy of specialized care by board-certified specialists, difficult facial reconstruction following skin cancer treatment are treated by board certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Achih H. Chen.
Got a Smart Phone?
Scan code to save Company Info
- Dr. Sheehan is selected as one of "America's Top Dermatologists" in 2016 by SLD Industries.
- Dr. Sheehan is selected as one of "America's Most Honored Professionals" for 2016 by the American Registry.
- Construction begins on Harmonie Medical's new Surgical Suite, located above our current office!
- Dr. Sheehan is selected as one of the "Best Doctors in America" for 2015-2016.
- Harmonie Medical welcomes Andrea Samaha, FNP-C as our new Nurse Practioner..